10 Aug LOCAL FLAVORS WALKING TOUR AND WINE TASTING
If you want to acquaint yourself with the culinary history of Lefkas this is your tour.
Enjoy this small group walking tour through the port and the market of Nydri and sample a variety of traditional creations along the way. Dive into the culinary tradition and share some authentic flavors and drinks with your personal local guide while you hear stories about traditional roots.
You’ll make stops at four different places famous among locals for their quality. At the first two stops you will taste some local delicacies (pastel with sesame, nougat, olive oil, olives, ‘salami’ and cheese, traditional pastries) complemented by four different wine varieties. At the next stop you will savor some authentic sea food dishes perfectly pairing with ‘ouzo’ from local producers. The tour will be completed with a stop to the local patisserie where you will be treated some traditional sweets.
- Taste delicious local flavors.
- Wine and ‘ouzo’ tasting.
- Enjoy the company of the group.
- Learn about culinary traditions through a filling walking experience.
What is included in this tour?
- 20 various foods and drinks.
- English speaking guide.
- Brochure with all places visited by the tour.
What is not included in this tour?
- Gratuities (optional).
- Additional food or drinks.
- From 55 €
- Monday – Thursday: 18:30 – 21:30
- Meeting point: Nydri, after arrangement
- Group size: 8 max