03 Jun SPEEDBOAT TRIP AND GREEK CUISINE COOKING CLASS
Spend your day in an alternative way and enjoy a hands-on cooking class.
We pick you up with Lefkas magic escape speedboats from the closest to your accommodation port and we start the trip to a quiet and private beach on the East part of Lefkas. There, you can swim in the deep blue water and explore the sea bottom with the provided snorkeling equipment. Then, you will take a tour around Onassis island (Skorpios) and the famous Greek poet Aristotelis Valaoritis island (Madouri). The final stop is the cosmopolitan Nydri where you will join the cooking class.
In the backyard of our chef’s restaurant you will prepare a delicious 4 – course menu composed by daily fresh products. With his instructions you will get an inner look to the local cooking philosophy and will acquaint yourself with traditional cooking techniques.
As entrees you will learn how to make ‘tzatziki’ and zucchini bowls. Continuing with the main dish you will prepare pasta with seafood (shrimps, kalamari, mussels) and seasonal herbs. For dessert, you will learn how to make a yogurt cream with white chocolate and caramelized fruit. After finishing the class, you will enjoy the food you prepared complemented by local wine.
At the end, we drive you back to your accommodation or you pick your own vehicle.
- Speedboat trip to private beaches.
- Tour around the famous islands (Skorpios, Madouri).
- Hands – on cooking experience.
- Learn how to make some authentic Greek dishes.
What is included in this tour?
- Speedboat with skipper.
- Water and drinks on board.
- Stuff for snorkelling.
- Fuel consumption.
- 4 – course menu and drinks.
- All ingredients for the cooking class.
- English speaking instructor.
- Written recipes to take back home.
- Small group.
What is not included in this tour?
- Gratuities (optional).
- Extra route with the speedboat.
- Extra drinks and food.
- Transfer with minivan to your accommodation.